Click on the link to register for the course: REGISTRATION LINK
- Course Fee: US$ 350
- USPA Fee: US$ 45
- Jump Ticket: US$ 26 (depending on the DZ)
- You will pay for your jump ticket and your examiner’s
- ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS ADD 3% TRANSACTION FEE
- USPA membership
- B-license or FAI equivalent (for the B license you need to do the canopy course and water training)
- Minimum of 100 jumps
Download the manuals by clicking on the link below:
Print the Coach Proficiency Card and complete items 1 & 2 prior to the course
There is a Coach Proficiency card in the Coach section of the IRM. Number 2 on the card, assisting in a first jump class, is a pre requisite for the course.The Proficiency card serves as your rating application form after you are done with the course. All other numbers will get signed off at the course
USPA requires all candidates to complete the written test at home and bring the answers to the course. For those who show up without the test completed or do not score at least 80 % on the first test, a 100 % score will be required on the test that is taken during the course.
The course starts with verification of the requirements so bring your USPA membership card and logbook if necessary.
The first course day is a full day of classroom. On the other day(s) we will make the 2 evaluation jumps and ground preparations. The IRM Coach exam will get graded during class. You must score at least 80% to pass.
Requirements to pass the course:
- Score satisfactory on a Category G evaluation jump
- Score satisfactory on a category H evaluation jump
- 2 satisfactory teaching sessions of first jump class topics
- Teach the 5 group freefall skill sections from the Coach Proficiency Card
- Score at least 80% on the IRM Coach Exam
- Satisfactory student equipment check
- Satisfactory debrief of the jumps